Monday, August 25, 2008

The Mummers

Ok I apologise for the long gap, mostly due to my computer being repairewd. Anyways I'm back and updating will resume on a near daily basis.

There's something about The Mummers that make you stop in your tracks, Maybe it's orchestral pomp that lurches straight at you, perhaps it's Rice clear as a bell voice or the gorgeous melodies that assault you. Whatever it is you can feel that there is greatness afoot.

On the band's Myspace page there are four tracks (albeit snippets) and trust me they will change your life. This is music that is unashamedly pop and is heavily decorated without losing any of it's charm.

If you are interested and want to check out the rest of this prodigous band's material(and I don't blame you!) , there is an e.p. out on general release.

A truly special band.

The Mummers Myspace

No comments: